1. Sit in a chair - avoid the sofa.
2. Use desk or dinning/kitchen table where ever possible.
3. If using a laptop, try to position it so that you are not looking down too much.
4. Sit in neutral position - avoid rotating the body or sitting in unnatural positions.
5. Invest in home office table & chair.
6. Most important - take regular breaks and MOVE.
If you would like more advice on exercises you can do at home to improve your discomfort or pain please don’t hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org